Job Description :GTD/R&D- V&V Hands on testing & create end-to end test planning of packet transport NPT product family.
- Work closely with geographically separated software and hardware teams to develop functional as well as scaling tests for high-performance, secure networking products
- 4 years of Experience in working with Telecom /DATACOM product based companies.
- Must be result oriented and have a high degree of accountability, commitment and responsibility.
- Must possess outstanding problem solving skills, excellent multi-tasking, written & verbal communication and organizational skills. Domain Skills
- In depth knowledge of Routing Protocols: RIP, IS -IS, OSPF, BGP.
- Understanding of advanced and emerging technologies like MPLS, L3-VPN, Traffic Engineering, QoS and Multicasting ·
- In depth knowledge of Layer 2 protocols like VLAN, STP, RSTP,MSTP, LACP,802.1p, 802.1ag,QOS.
- Knowledge on Multicasting protocols like IGMP, PIM with Hands on experience on MPLS (MPLS-IP/MPLS-TP).
- Experience in configuration and setup of various switches with Data analyzers like IXIA, Agilent, and Spirent test center.
- Should be able to work independently and must be fast learner.
- Worked with EMS, NMS, Telecom Mux/De-Mux, Solaris/LINUX/UNIX, windows O/S platforms
- Preferred / Added Advantage:
- Experience on automation framework, experience with execution/development of automation test cases.
- Experience with Java automation frameworks, Unix Scripting (Shell or any other scripting languages like PERL)
- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE certified Roles and Responsibility
- Design, develop, and document functional & interoperability level verification tests from systems specification and product requirements.
- Responsible for preparing test strategy, development and execution of test plans/cases and weekly progress / status reports.
- Pro-actively seek to make continuous improvements to Test coverage, execution and automation and hence optimize performance and dimensioning of configurations.
- Participate in System requirements gathering/review sessions.
Minimum 4 Years to 10 Years
Apply through email